Tibbati Dhan Pradata Lama Yantra - Tibbati Dhan Pradata Lama Yantra and You (Buy Online)
Tibbati Dhan Pradata Lama Yantra
Tibbati Dhan Pradata Lama Yantra is for prosperity.
TIBBATI DHAN PRADATA LAMA YANTRA
For Wealth and riches in life
Divine objects make their presence felt automatically. You don't have to tell, just the smell shall make others aware that you are wearing a perfume. For the best of Yantras there is no need to perform any Sadhana. Just placing these at home can bring about miraculous changes. Similar is this Yantra obtained from a secret Lama monastery which can banish poverty and make the Sadhak rich and prosperous. In the night of a Sunday wrap the Yantra in a red cloth and tie it with a Mouli (holy red thread) chanting
|| Om Mannipadame Dhanadaayei Hoom Phat ||
Then place it in your safe at home.
Yantra Worship Guidelines
- First purify your body and start with a clear and positive mind frame
- Find a place on the floor facing east, where you will be undisturbed.
- Light the incense or diya. (It does not matter how many you light).
- Lay a fresh flower and a fresh fruit on the altar.
- Open the Yantra and place it along with the image of the deity of yantra and your isht God.
- Take the water with any leaf from any tree and sprinkle the water on yourself followed by sprinkling the water on the Yantra.
- Then purify your soul and surrender yourself completely in devotion to God and chant 21 times the mantra.
- Close your eyes and concentrate on the deity to bless you with wishes. Now with all sincerity, ask God to grant you the desire of your life that you wanted to be fulfilled in your own language.