Siddh Cheitanya Rosary Yantra - Siddh Cheitanya Rosary Yantra and You (Buy Online)
Siddh Cheitanya Rosary Yantra
Siddh Cheitanya Rosary Yantra is for prosperity.
SIDDH CHEITANYA ROSARY
For Totality in life
The chief aim of human life is to attain to totality. And totality can be in any field material, spiritual, business, Sadhanas, victory over enemies, family life or the life of a hermit.
But the human body is very impure and divinity can descend only in a pure form. Oil cannot mix in water. Hence the body and the mind need to be made pure.
This rosary is like the divine grace of the Guru because it has been energised with divine Mantras and if worn with full devotion it can make the Kundalini to rise and give success in Sadhanas and life.
When you get the rosary the next morning have a bath and chant one round of Guru Mantra and wear it. After 45 days drop it in a river or pond.
Yantra Worship Guidelines
- First purify your body and start with a clear and positive mind frame
- Find a place on the floor facing east, where you will be undisturbed.
- Light the incense or diya. (It does not matter how many you light).
- Lay a fresh flower and a fresh fruit on the altar.
- Open the Yantra and place it along with the image of the deity of yantra and your isht God.
- Take the water with any leaf from any tree and sprinkle the water on yourself followed by sprinkling the water on the Yantra.
- Then purify your soul and surrender yourself completely in devotion to God and chant 21 times the mantra.
- Close your eyes and concentrate on the deity to bless you with wishes. Now with all sincerity, ask God to grant you the desire of your life that you wanted to be fulfilled in your own language.