Navagraha Yantra (Navgraha Yantra) - Navagraha Yantra (Navgraha Yantra) and You (Buy Online)
Navgraha Yantra (Navagraha Yantra)
Navgraha Yantra (Navagraha Yantra) helps negate or nullify the bad and malefic effects of the
nine planets or Navgraha and bestows beneficial effects. It consists of nine squares, each
with a talisman representing one of the nine planet. The nine planets that influence humankind and
their lives are Sun (Surya), Moon (Chandra), Mars (Mangal), Mercury (Buddha), Jupiter (Brihsapati),
Venus (Shukra), Saturn (Shani), Rahu (Dragon's head) and Ketu (Dragon's Tail). Navgraha Yantra is
extremely useful for worship to strengthen benevolent planets by increasing their positive influences.
At the same time, this Yantra pacifies malefic planets and netralizes their negative effects.
The Nav-Graha Yantra is recommended for all individuals whose birth charts indicate negative
positioning of planets within the horoscope that can afflict one's health, prosperity and peace of mind.
Lifelong worship of the Nav Graha Yantra maximizes advantages from planetary influences.
Associations Of Navgraha Yantra
- Navgraha Yantra Represents: Nine Planets or Navgraha
- Navgrah Yantra's Purpose: Negate the malefic effects of the nine planets of vedic astrology
Yantra Worship Guidelines
- First purify your body and start with a clear and positive mind frame
- Find a place on the floor facing east, where you will be undisturbed.
- Light the incense or diya. (It does not matter how many you light).
- Lay a fresh flower and a fresh fruit on the altar.
- Open the Yantra and place it along with the image of the deity of yantra and your isht God.
- Take the water with any leaf from any tree and sprinkle the water on yourself followed by sprinkling the water on the Yantra.
- Then purify your soul and surrender yourself completely in devotion to God and chant 21 times the mantra.
- Close your eyes and concentrate on the deity to bless you with wishes. Now with all sincerity, ask God to grant you the desire of your life that you wanted to be fulfilled in your own language.