Kanakdhara Yantra - Kanakdhara Yantra and You (Buy Online)
Kanakdhara Yantra is for prosperity.
To Banish poverty from your life
Are you heavily in debt, is your business failing, are you facing a severe financial crisis? If yes, then this Yantra is the answer to all your problems. Place it on a Wednesday in your worship place and having offered flowers and rice grains, light incense. Then chant
|| Om Hreem Sahastravadane Kanakeshwari Sheeghram Avatar Aagachh Om Phat Swaahaa ||
only 21 times. Do this for 11 consecutive Wednesdays and then place the Yantra in your safe or where you keep your valuables or cash.
Yantra Worship Guidelines
- First purify your body and start with a clear and positive mind frame
- Find a place on the floor facing east, where you will be undisturbed.
- Light the incense or diya. (It does not matter how many you light).
- Lay a fresh flower and a fresh fruit on the altar.
- Open the Yantra and place it along with the image of the deity of yantra and your isht God.
- Take the water with any leaf from any tree and sprinkle the water on yourself followed by sprinkling the water on the Yantra.
- Then purify your soul and surrender yourself completely in devotion to God and chant 21 times the mantra.
- Close your eyes and concentrate on the deity to bless you with wishes. Now with all sincerity, ask God to grant you the desire of your life that you wanted to be fulfilled in your own language.