Guru Saayujya Yantra - Guru Saayujya Yantra and You (Buy Online)
Guru Saayujya Yantra
Guru Saayujya Yantra is for prosperity.
GURU SAAYUJYA YANTRA
For Spiritual Closeness to the Guru
About the Guru the ancient texts say -
Guru Brahma Guru Vishnnu Guru Devo Maheshwarah Guru Saakshaat Par Brahma Tasmei Shree Gurave Namah
Totality in life is symbolised by the Guru element. All divine powers are present in the Guru. All holy places of pilgrimage are in his feet. Guru is omnipresent and omnipotent and he can banish the darkness of ignorance from the hearts of disciples and make their lives total.
It is the greatest fortune of life to fuse in the form of the Guru. Only thus can totality be gained. You too can achieve this fortune by placing this amazing Yantra in your worship place and worshipping it daily.
Yantra Worship Guidelines
- First purify your body and start with a clear and positive mind frame
- Find a place on the floor facing east, where you will be undisturbed.
- Light the incense or diya. (It does not matter how many you light).
- Lay a fresh flower and a fresh fruit on the altar.
- Open the Yantra and place it along with the image of the deity of yantra and your isht God.
- Take the water with any leaf from any tree and sprinkle the water on yourself followed by sprinkling the water on the Yantra.
- Then purify your soul and surrender yourself completely in devotion to God and chant 21 times the mantra.
- Close your eyes and concentrate on the deity to bless you with wishes. Now with all sincerity, ask God to grant you the desire of your life that you wanted to be fulfilled in your own language.