Bhagyodaya Yantra - Bhagyodaya Yantra and You (Buy Online)
Bhagyodaya Yantra is for prosperity.
For Changing one's Luck
This Yantra is obtained when luck favours a person. It is seen that many times one is not able to attain to success in life, in business, in job, in studies and in Sadhanas in spite of the best of efforts. The reason could be te bad Karma of past lives. If the fortune favours a person then he can succeed even without making any efforts. This Yantra can make your fortune change for the better, for it has been prepared in Navratris and imbibed with divine energy. Any day place the Yantra early morning between 5 and 6 am in a plate. Then chant
|| Om Hreem Bhaagyodayam Hreem Om ||
108 times. Do this regularly for one month and then leave the Yantra in a temple.
Yantra Worship Guidelines
- First purify your body and start with a clear and positive mind frame
- Find a place on the floor facing east, where you will be undisturbed.
- Light the incense or diya. (It does not matter how many you light).
- Lay a fresh flower and a fresh fruit on the altar.
- Open the Yantra and place it along with the image of the deity of yantra and your isht God.
- Take the water with any leaf from any tree and sprinkle the water on yourself followed by sprinkling the water on the Yantra.
- Then purify your soul and surrender yourself completely in devotion to God and chant 21 times the mantra.
- Close your eyes and concentrate on the deity to bless you with wishes. Now with all sincerity, ask God to grant you the desire of your life that you wanted to be fulfilled in your own language.